Watch Tryst Watch Tryst  
Forum  

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Watch Tryst > Special Interests > Mega Millions Lottery Pool

Mega Millions Lottery Pool A dollar and a dream is all it takes, let's try to win this together.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Frankie
Capo

Default Watch Tryst Mega Millions Lottery Pool Rules

Ok so I want to try a little experiment.

Every Friday I will purchase a $1 Mega Millions lottery ticket using only the numbers supplied by members here in this thread. Only 6 numbers are needed so entries are limited. If there are not enough numbers to purchase a ticket I will use the numbers provided and pick the rest at random.

What is the incentive for you to provide a number?

Money duh! I will equally share the JACKPOT (JACKPOT: Match 5 numbers plus the Megaball. Odds of winning are 1 in 175,711,536.) with the first six people to provide a number for the winning drawing.

The rules are simple:

1. No money required. I will supply the dollar for the ticket.

2. 5 Numbers needed: Pick 1 to 56

3. 1 Megaball number needed: Pick 1 to 46

2. Only one number per person per drawing may be submitted. If you want your number to be for the Megaball you MUST specify it. ex: Megaball 19

3. Only one Megaball number will be accepted per drawing.

4. Each Friday at 12pm EST, the thread will be closed and no additional entries will be accepted. No exceptions.

5. If not enough numbers are received by 12pm EST Friday, the thread will be closed and random numbers will be picked by me. No exceptions.

6. If enough numbers are received prior to the stated closing time, thread will be closed and ticket will be purchased. Otherwise thread will remain open until stated closing time and the ticket will be purchased after the closing.

7. Once ticket is purchased I will post a picture of ticket in the associated thread for proof of purchase.

8. You MUST provide number in thread of winning drawing to be entitled to share of JACKPOT. Only 6 numbers in total will be accepted.

9. You MUST be one of the FIRST six respondents to be entitled to a share of the JACKPOT. First come first served, so don't hesitate! You snooze, you loose!

10. Each weekly drawing will have it's own thread so there is no confusion.

11. You must be 18 or older to accept winning share of JACKPOT.

Any questions let me know!

Let's have fun!